Unlock the potential of your space with TTM Finishes plant refurbishment services. We collaborate with other trades to renew your building’s interior look, layout and support structure for better flow, function and stability.
We can remove years of dirt, debris and even oil stains from surfaces, open up spaces, remove old plant equipment and make your plant meet your present and future needs.
Relocating to a newer facility is too costly and too risky. Instead, let us help your renew and update your space at a fraction of the cost and hassle.
Reasons to schedule a plant refurbishment
- Create an open floor plan or reclaim space
- Improve accessibility
- Remove surface imperfections from floors, walls and more
- Remove years of dirt and debris in preparation for painting
- Clean and level floors
- Make room for new equipment
- Reinforce existing structures or add new structures
- Increase plant value
Plant refurbishment services
- Installation of new walls, stairways and doors
- Sandblasting of walls and ceilings
- Power washing and wet blasting of ceilings and walls
- Grinding and cleaning of floors
- Removal of old plant equipment and systems
- Building of support structures and framing
Our crew is WHMIS trained and certified and experienced with the safe operation of aerial-lift platforms. Trust us to expertly prepare and refinish plant surfaces, including:
- Ceilings, walls and floors
- Concrete floors
- Factory-painted metal
- Corrugated steel panels
- Anodized aluminum
- Siding, paneling and cladding
- Metal roofs
- Support structures and framing
- Metal, steel and galvanized surfaces
Your plant refurbishments will get done quickly and safely with TTM Finishes. If you have any questions or want more information about our plant refurbishment services, contact us.