Tired, rusted machinery and equipment in need of industrial painting can cost you more than you think. The very look of your equipment could mean the difference between winning a manufacturing contractor, securing a new client, and more importantly, worker safety.
Just as you invest in regular repair and maintenance for your equipment, you should invest in painting your industrial equipment. Industrial equipment painting is one more level of protection between your machinery and everyday damage from the work environment.Machinery & Equipment Painting Brochure
Why paint your equipment
- Improve the look and appearance of existing plant and equipment.
- Improve opportunity for contracts and certification
- Protect machinery from rust
- Prevent chipping, peeling and colour fading
- Increase value of machine
- Improve visibility of guards and safety controls
For a look that rivals new
With proper preparation and finishing, industrial equipment painting results in a like-new look. Any rust or corrosion is removed, old paint and stains are removed, a new coating is applied and a urethane coating is applied for a durable and long-lasting finish.
Our Four-Step Process
- Machines are cleaned, stripped and sandblasted
- Safety parts and guards painted with long-wearing epoxy paint
- Application of epoxy paint in contrasting colour to rest of machine
- Water and stain resistant urethane coating applied
Whether you need equipment or shop machinery painted, TTM Finishes can help. For your convenience, we also provide on-site equipment painting and can work around your production or operating schedule to minimize any work disruption. We also are knowledgeable about the best painting and coating options for a variety of surface applications, including:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Galvanized steel and other non-ferrous material
- Cast iron
If you have any questions about our industrial equipment painting services, contact us for more information.